Friday, May 11, 2007

Hope You're Cool Like Me!

This is way mean. I got it in an e-mail from Faith. (She be da-bomb girl for this kind of stuff!)

At the end of this message, you are asked a question. Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind. This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the test".

Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one. You do not ever need to write down or remember the answers, just do it using your mind. You'll be surprised.

Start!

How much is:


15 + 6











3 + 56











89 + 2











12 + 53











75 + 26













25 + 52












63 + 32










I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over..Come on, one more!








123 + 5










QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!


Scroll further to the bottom....





A bit more...




You just thought about a red hammer ! , didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind. 98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%and send to everyone, including the person that sent it to you..

19 comments:

Jane said...

Just so y'all know, I'm in the 2%. I thought of a pink chainsaw.

fullyrandom said...

hmm I don't know if I'm 98% or 2%.
but I thought of using the calculator:D

Anonymous said...

I dont get it.

Jane said...

*chuckles* Johnny, I don't think it matters weather you get it right or not. It's just the way you use your brain when you at least try to do math. I didn't try very hard either. Maybe that's why I'm in the 2%?

Emily said...

I got that in a e-mail too, but i don't really get why there's math questions...what's the point? but yeah, i'm in the 2%, whatever that means.

Sarah said...

Yay! I am in he 2%!! How on earth would that make you think of a red hammer? Mary, did you realy think of a pink chainsaw???
Have you noticed that the percent mark is like an inkblot picture?It says percent or I noticed that it says 96!!! Pretty cool aye??

Anonymous said...

NO I DID NOT THINK OF A RED HAMMER, I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE MATH PROBLEMS.

21

59

91

65

101

77

95

128

fullyrandom said...

hmm im in the 98%:D

Anonymous said...

I think theres quite a bit of the two percent. Because the red hammer never even crossed my mind! I was thinking about how smart I am, and handsome, and cool, and how I would be in the cool, handsome, smart 98%. XD

Jane said...

Oh my goodness, Chris. What are we supposed to do with you?

Yes, I really did think of a pink chainsaw. (I like the BIG tools. Ya know, the dangerous kind my brother won't let me touch.)

And yeah, there's alot of 2%. So far, Johnny's the only normal one. That's strange. He's not exactly the first person I would expect to be in the 98%. Maybe they have it backwards. =D

What does XD mean? I don't understand! Is it some kinda secret code or something? I've seen it a few different times now.

Emily said...

XD is a type of smiley face like :) or =D

anyways, yeah, I think they have it backwards. I don't think 98% of the people that read that think of a red hammer.

fullyrandom said...

XD

Anonymous said...

Maybe just 98% of poeple aren't cool, handsome, and smart. (little music not thingy) Oh whatta we gonna do with me? whatta we gonna do?..... (another little music not thingy)
XD is a manly smiley face. I think it means smacking yourself in the face.

Jane said...

OH, if only y'all knew how happy you make me!

At first I thought it was, but I decided against it because it doesn't look like one. It must be 'cause the face looks funny from bein' smacked all the time, huh?

Josh said...

JANE YOU FORGOT THE PICK A TOOL PART. That is why so many ppl are in the 2%. they arent thinking of any tools, just the math problems. I have to agree with my sis. WHAT ON EARTH MADE YOU THINK OF A HAMMER?
well jane your readers arent think abt tools until they get blindsided by this Q. Did you think of a red hammer? I wasnt thinking of any tools. just numbers.

ok im done.

Anonymous said...

ok that makes a little more sense. I was startgin to think I was really glad I wasn't in the 98%.

Jane said...

OHHH! I see, Josh! Oooops! Sorry about that guys. I just copied and pasted it from the e-mail, so somethin' musta messed up. I didn't bother checkin' it 'cause it was right in the e-mail. Well, at least I've been consistant lately. I've been messin' everything up!

Unknown said...

haha she talked about me in her post i must be cooler then all of you! but i was in th 2%

Ashley Marie said...

wthey? i dont get it. why would i think of a hammer? all i thought of was "where is this going?" and it went to a red hammer? idk about you...
lol
jkjk