Thursday, July 5, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request

Some of you know that my uncle Dennis was diagnosed with cancer last week. He died Monday night. His three children are all married now leaving my auntie Gayle at home all by herself. It's gonna be a very rough road for her getting along without my uncle Dennis, so please keep her in your prayers. He did so much for her. Everything is going to remind her that he's not there any more.
He was a Christian, so he's now in the presence of Almighty God praising Him all the day long! (Not fair!:)
Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill be prayibg! but it is fair cause its what God wanted......

Jane said...

Oh I know. I'm not truly ready to go yet. I don't think it's my time, but I wouldn't argue if He took me. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. I'd rather be in heaven praising God all day long than stuck here dealing with life. But I try to be content with what the Lord's will is for my life.

Emily said...

i'm praying for her..and i'll be praying for you as well cuz you said on my blog that you were having some struggles.
love ya,

Jane said...

Thank you so much! I really love being able to talk to Christians all over the world. It's so encouraging to that God's people are everywhere!