Friday, September 14, 2007

Random Pictures of Random Things (Basically My Life)

"A friend" inspired me, so I thought I'd post some pictures. (No, I'm not copy-cating you, "A friend".)





These are the flowers that Rachel gave me (awwwww!).








Clairissa, Me, Rachel, John John, and Matthew at the beach.







Clairissa and I one day this spring.








Andrew and Rachel (a different one) at the beach.






I was at the Astoria Column looking out over the Astoria Bridge.
And look, I even threw in a couple of bonus videos!
And the intensely real video-I was covered in goose bumps by the end. (My friend, April, sent it to me. Thanks again, btw.):
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

7 comments:

fullyrandom said...

Nice!

Crocoagator_Raaa said...

Jes sent me the Godtube thing and I thought it was so good I had to share it with ya'll :D

Jane said...

That's exactly why I had to make it a part of my post!

Rushin Drill Sargent said...

It is really cool! I like the part were she is trying to get back to GOD!! because that is what we all need to do! get back to GOD!!!

Crocoagator_Raaa said...

It's something we all struggle with at some point in our life.When we get distracted by worldy things,it gets harder to get back to Him.

Rushin Drill Sargent said...

AMEN April!

Anonymous said...

nice pict. Rachel looks swell. Did that sound girly?