Monday, November 27, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay


You finally got it up 'n' runnin'! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks Josh! (Hey! I like this green. Wait, why isn't it green any more? This is stupid.)

Hey cool! You can put pictures on these thingies! Neto!(There's not a good pink on this thing. Hey look! It stayed pink. Fancy that! Freakish. O.K. I'm changing it. this pink is, "Icky!".) That's much better. Is green the only color that looks O.K? That'd be stupid too.

Oh, you guys are gonna like this one! I'm using the laptop, so it doesn't have a mouse. I was trying to put a question mark at the end of the sentence, but every time I tried, the curser showed up in the last sentence. I thought the computer was freaking out again, so I moved the curser off the typing screen. It still wasn't workng. I was really starting to get frustrated now. Then I realized that instead of pressing the shift key, I was pressing the "mouse" button. Yeah.

Sarah, how do you get the picture where you want it? (Hey, I got it on my first try this time! Yay!) "cause it's not where I want it. This blue is O.K. It's not my flavorite.

1 comment:

Josh said...

When you upload pictures, there is a selection of ways to have it put in. small. med. large. left, center, right, and somethin else.
So that is how you put your photos up!!