Friday, February 9, 2007

I need inspiration for this, and as you will see, I be plum tuckered out in that area at the moment.

Hello all!




It's been a few days, hasn't it?




The superbowl was fun. I spent the day with me chicky friend, Bethany.




Monday me uncle, aunt, and cousin whom I haven't seen in seven or eight years came to our house for din din. We had spaghetti. Big made french bread. It was YUM! I had never had it home made before.




Thursday we didn't have Bible study because it was the leader's birthday (he's now 24). They went bowling instead, but my family couldn't go because they were gonna be out too late. I was bummed, but it was a good thing. Lately I've been having trouble with happily doing whatever my parents tell me too. At first I was upset, but after a while I didn't feel at all left out. I am so very glad that the Lord gives me the means to follow His commandments! If He didn't, my life would just get worse and worse because of how miserably I would fail to obey Him. GOD is merciful, is He not?




Tonight is the Pie Social at our church. People make pies, and then they auction them off. All the money goes to a mission or something of that nature. I'm not sure what we're supporting this year. I'm not there because it's "adults only", 18 and older, ya know. But I did make two pie crusts for it. My family took...five? pies...no three, only three. Something happened to the chocolate one, so they didn't take it. There was apple, pumkin, and chocolate. We got to keep one of each here at home. YUM-A-LICIOUS! Michael and Ruth Lindeken came over, so we could party together. They're watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2 right now.




Hmmm....what picture should I use tonight.....


Ahhhh! Aren't they adorable? They're me friend's dogs, Gnarlz and Sooog. I love how Sooog's eyes look like blue marbles from the flash. They go wonderfully with his black coat.




From Pirates 3. Nifty, ay?
Well, I think that be all for now.
Goodnight, my beautiful friends! Rest in peace this clear, starry night.
~JANE

28 comments:

Anna Grace said...

I haven't been bowling in a long time. However, I am going tonight with my Small Group.

Auctioning off pies. Hmm. My favorite pie is a strawberry pie made with fresh strawberries (from the garden) and refrigerated with this jelloish substance. Heh.

I love my curls. I am glad I have curly hair, however, it can be a pain sometimes (as can all hair).

Well, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi im a new bloger it seems cool, but im not shure. Well I got a new car last weekend it’s a doge charger 06 my sis bot her first house to day 6000sq feet 4 bath 5 bed well that’s all
Bye in Christ

Rushin Drill Sargent said...

Are those Cames Dogs Jane? Well Have to go. Bye. Wow You just Bought A car? You must be old or you have lots of money. How lod is your sis? She must be Rich. Is she married? Well Bye.

Rushin Drill Sargent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

It's almost freakish how much we have in common. I love strawberry pies! And pumpkin too.
I have had a great weekend, and tomorrow is only gonna make it better. I'm having a bunch of friends over to hang out between church and evening service.

Yes, the dogs are Cam's.

And this mysterious new blogger is Paul, for those of you who know him.

Sarah said...

Whhhaaaaaaattttttttt???????!!!!!!!!!!!! Paul got his first car???!!!
WOw....Ooo, Anna, I made a strawberry pie with fresh strawberrys for the auction! It didnt have a jelloish thingy though. It had this realy wierd meringue pie crust the you put a lot of berrys in it....mmm

Anna Grace said...

Haha, I love food. The pies sound scrumptious. Especially the meringue pie crust w/ berries.

I always love it when I can have friends over on a Sunday afternoon. It's easier (for the ones that don't drive) to get back home. They just stay throughout the day and go back at evening service.

Today is the first official day where I can drive friends. We have a law that after you get your license you have to wait 6 months before you can drive anyone but your family. /:

Ultimate frisbee. Haha, sorry, I always just call it ultimate. However, I see where that would get confusing.

Enjoy your Sunday w/ friends.

Anonymous said...

I love pie. I love food.
Thats a kinda weird law. is that a family law or a state law?

Jane said...

State. It's the law here, too.

I did have a great day. We watched Elf. I love that movie!

Sarah, you made that pie? I saw a picture, and I wanted it sooo bad!

Anonymous said...

Woah, I hope its not a state law here. I'm not gonna try and find out.
Elf, I love that movie. Tis halarious.

Jane said...

FULLY!

Anna Grace said...

3 of them, yes.
My other sibling, Faith, is away at college.

Anna Grace said...

and yes, the law is rather odd. Especially since when you have your permit you are allowed to drive anyone as long as you have an adult in the passenger seat.
But, then...when you get your license you can only drive family for 5 months. *shakes head*
It doesn't make much sense to me.

Anonymous said...

Where does you sister go to college?

Anonymous said...

JANE YOU HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED ABOUT the pie social, being for 18 and older. I was there and I am only 17.

Jane said...

Oh well, what's done is done. Maybe I'll go next year...

Matthew H said...

I heard that some people paid like alot of money for pies is that true

Jane said...

Yer, they averaged the price to about $100 a pie. Sarah's brother broke the record this year at $220 for one pie! He musta really wanted it.

Michael said...

ya and i thought that pie was sick when i eat some.

Ruth said...

That pie was really sweet. I mean, it wasn't bad...but...yeah.I have never been bowling. Paul has a picture of his car up on his blog, did you know that?? It's cool. My pie sold for $100, and Sarah's sold for, like...$107 or something like that....yeah, they were good.

Anonymous said...

wow why did they cost so much? Were they made out of edible gold?

Jane said...

No! That's just silly! :) They cost so much because...wait a second. Chris did you read the post? I explained in there. I think. Yes, yes I did.

Paul doesn't have a car. He's lying. I think he's been watching Robert too much. :)

Sarah said...

Yes Chris, like, duh, they are like, totally, like, made out of edible gold!!!!!!!!!
Um, well....I don't know what a pie social is were you come from but here it is a fund raiser. We auction the pie off. Then afterward we all get to taste them if we want to.....some of the pies are gone by the end of the evening. It is a very fun and tasty way to raise money...The total was over $2,000 by the end of the evening.
And the high selling pie was very delicious, Ruth and Michael!

Michael said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP SAVE ME!!!!!!!

Jane said...

From what?

Anonymous said...

you need to update jane

Anna Grace said...

Yes, sorry...zoned out for a while. I get into swings of constantly checking other people's blogs and then I'll stop for a while.

You haven't updated in a while. *shakes head* Tsk tsk.

*smiles*
Hope to hear from you soon.
How's your month of February been?
Any exciting new adventures? Tales of mystery and fantasy?

eagerly anticipating your reply,
~Anna Grace

Jane said...

I know. I'm sorry, but it can be hard to find the time. I think I'll try to today. Yip, that would be good.