Monday, March 5, 2007

....lol.........i have found the ultimate....insanity.....without reason or rhyme......jane, what have you done to me?.......? hmmmm I forgot what i was going to post...it had something to do with all the bad capitalization.....

I thought that I found a way to limit my time on the computer....by only getting on when I am brushing my teeth.....It doesn't work! I sit here until I am drooling, and then I run to the bathroom. But I don't rinse because my retainers are in the other building...so then I sit here till the foam builds up in the mouth again......I am .foaming at the mouth ........*cough*....I think I just swallowed it!!!!!! bleh!!!!!!!!! I think I need to find a different remedy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Dont Get It?????

fullyrandom said...

hey mad max

Anonymous said...

hello,
Jane which one r u in the pic?

Jane said...

I'm not in it, Chris. Those are my.....friends?. Just kidding! You know I love you, Josh. Wow! There's three Lindekens in there. Nifty!

Who's Mad Max?

AS for your question, Sarah, "Chyussss! I finally did it!"

Oh, and you are most very welcome. I just thought you could use a nice word or two to cheer ya up. :) :) :) :) :) Hey! This is FUN! :) :) :) :)

Rushin Drill Sargent said...

Jane you are so weird!!!!!!! I think, oh wait you are adopted. I for got. You are so not my sis. (jk)

fullyrandom said...

mad max is josh garrett by the way

Jane said...

oh. ok. Thanks Johnny.

HI Josh!

Anonymous said...

Hi mary

Anonymous said...

NICE SULUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM, EVEN THOUGH IT DID NOT WORK. IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOUR BRAIN IS STILL WORKING IN YOUR OLD AGE. NOW JUST A FEW QUESTIONS.
1. WHY ARE YOU BRUSHING YOUR DENTURES?
2. WHY CAN'T YOU RINCE WITHOUT YOUR RETAINER?
3. WHY DO YOUR EVEN WEAR A RETAINER IF YOU HAVE DENTURES?
4. DO YOU HAVE RABIS?
5. WHY DID YOU SWALLOW THE TOOTHPASTE? THAT IS NOT A VERY SMART THING TO DO.
6. YES YOU NEED TO TRY A DIFFERENT REMEDY. UNPLUGING THE WHOLE THING WORKS FOR ABOUT A COUPLE DAYS, OR LESS ;)
7. HAVE I INSULTED YOU ENOUGH YET. AND SINCE SEVEN IS A VERY GOOD NUMBER, I THINK I WILL STOP HERE.