Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Birthday...

...to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Joe Joe! Happy birthday to you!



OK, I know he's not gonna see this, but hey, it can't hurt.


Yesterday was his birthday. His sister put together a nifty lil party for him at their house last night. It was fun. (And I got to swing for like half an hour too!) And the dessert! Their was the regular old b-day cake, some cupcakes, I brought brownies, and Joanna made cheesecake! And his mommy made the cutest lil piggies in a blanky. (And they tasted good too.)

And afterward, a bunch of us came back to my house to watch another one of Joshua Harris' sermons on tape. There's two from his book When Boy Meets Girl and three from I Kissed Dating Good-bye (one of my favorite books of all time). They're really good. I really like that he's constantly bringing everything back to the Bible.

So yeah, I had a wonderful day. You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! i'm first!! anyways, i wish i coulda been at joeys b-day!!! *cries* but i did get to sing happy birthday to him over he phone! YAY! and Becky sent me some pix of him and josh and the food so that was cool. the food looks SOO GOOD!!! i love cheese cake! and i'm about half way done with boy meets girl! i love that book! and i love i kissed dating good bye too, josh is such a good writer!

Jane said...

Oh, but, Beth, you were there. On the phone, just like you said. You were there before he woke up (like everyone else); while he blew his candles out; and while he ate dinner.

And yes, the food was amazing. Everything but the cake was homemade (even the lasagna).