Wednesday, January 24, 2007

God Made All Things Good

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters....And God said let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the frimament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1: 1, 2, 6-10




























































































" And God said, Let the earth bring forth living the creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so....and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1: 24, 25b































































"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth. So God created in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1: 26, 27










"And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Genesis 1:31

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures! sweet first comment. :)

Rushin Drill Sargent said...

jane that was good. wounderful pictuse. they really show what God created.

Now every one will now haw cute you were when you were little. and the rest of us. well ta-ta.
Me

fullyrandom said...

mean pics, I've never been ice skating before :(

Jane said...

Thanks guys. I like 'em too.

I has never been iceskating 'til Ruth's birthday party. I found out I love it! It be much fun.

We were cute when we were little, weren't we? Just in case ya's don't know, the first one with people in it is us.

Jane said...

Oi, those were me favorite jammas! (I be in the yellow nighty.) Sara's holding our puppy Blacky, and Becca probably has a frog. She liked 'em a lot when we were younger.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics!!!! Hey, rushin drill sargent, I know who you are, but do you have a blog???

Anonymous said...

me never been skiing either. I'd like to try it though.

Anonymous said...

I have!!!! I have!!!!!! Jane came to me birthday party and dragged Becca and Beth along, thanks, Jane!!!!!!And love going skating and skiing!!!!!!! They're both totally AWESOME!!!!

Jane said...

Ruth, how many times do I have to tell you? It's FULLY! :)

Oh, and if you ever wanna know if someone has a blog, all you have to do is look at their name. If it's black, they don't, but if it's blue, they do. Click on the name, and it'll take you to their profile. From there, all you have to do is scroll down, and click on their blog name. Pretty nifty, ay?

I wanna go skiing! I think I would like snow boarding more, but I don't rightly now 'cause I've never done either.

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures. Nice tigers.