Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow, snow, snow!

Why does this contraption have to be so stinkin' retarded! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It messed the pictures and the words all up! I hate computers!
Today's pictures start with the footprint.
K, now for the real post.






"Snow, snow, snow!"

Oh, hello!
How are you? Good!
Me? Oh, I'm fantastic! I got like three inches of snow!
WHOOP! WHOOP!
These are from last Wed. when it snowed.
Me bro made snowballs from the snow on the cars.
And these are from today.
This is me sis' foot.
This is me pup, Angel, lying in the snow.
Yay! I love snow! It makes me so very happy! I wich it snowed like this more often. But then I don't 'cause then everyone on the hills (which is a lot) couldn't come to church or anything else. That would be very sad.
Well anywho, I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
~JANE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pics, Mary!!!!!!!!! Which sister's footprint is that???

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!!! I was first for the very first time EVER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fullyrandom said...

oh saweet i havent seen snow since ages ago!!!
nice pictures

Johnny wood

JohnJohn said...

That is why all of the people up in the mountains need to get snow plows.

fullyrandom said...

yeh that would be mean

fullyrandom said...

you guys have 7 inches up there?

Anonymous said...

MARY! Which sister's footprint is that???

JohnJohn said...

It was Becca's

Anonymous said...

BECCA"S!!!!!!! Becca goes barefoot in the snow!!!!! Becca, I envy you!!!!! My Mom never lets ME go barefoot in the snow!!!(although last night WAS pretty darn close!)

Anonymous said...

whats snow? j/k I almost feel like that though. I haven't seen any snow here this winter. cept for a dusting. Normally we get a ton more than that. GOing barefoot in the snow is fun. I don't think my mom would let me if she new I did it. :)

Jane said...

No, she wasn't barefoot! What makes you think that? Oh. OK, it was her SHOEprint. Happy?

Howcome nobody who lives n the mountains has snow pictures? I mean, what's up with that? Although we people here in Woodland did get 7 woppin' inches!

WHOOP! WHOOP!

Jane said...

Ooops! I forgot to say thank you.

Tank you!

Anonymous said...

I do have pictures, they are just not up yet. I have been in the snow in bare feet before only one word needed, COLD, VERY COLD. Sorry that was three.