Saturday, January 6, 2007

I'm BACK!

What a great title! I just love it!
Yaaaaay!
Wow! A lot has happened over the last three weeks!
We have this big, blue exercise ball in our living room. It showed up a few days ago, and I have no idea where it came from. So anyway, I've been doing school all week from about 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 ish P.M. All I do is think all day, so when I take my lunch break, I get super happy. Well, one day I found the ball and started bouncin' on it. (It's quite exhilarating! You should try.) I decided that it's my new vehicular device, and I'm going to ride it to Donalds'. But then Big pointed out that I needed one with handles, so I wouldn't fall off. Since we don't have one with handles, I thought I would just duck (I am so funny!) tape myself to it. Then Milly decided to share his two cents. "You couldn't make it all the way to Donalds'. Someone would have to drop you off at the railroad tracks to make it look like you came all the way from home." Then I realized that I wouldn't even make it down the tracks. I would fall off the edge and die. I think this way is more likely than on top of a parking garage.
Last week I had the strangest dream. I was in my doorway talking to Joe about being loud. "It just all comes out! Kinda like when I brush my teeth. I'm drooling all over my face, there's toothpaste rolling down to my elbows. I practically have to take a shower every time I brush my teeth!" Joe was dieing from laughter, and then it was all gone. Weird, ay?
So anyway, I think that I shall let you go now.

I love my Joe! He makes me soooo happy! He made this on his Sims program. It's a likeness of him that he disstorted into Blue Pokey MAN! Yaaaaaaaay!
I'm eating Andes mints. He started crying when I took them, so I gave one back and made him happy again.
I should go now.
Bye, bye my friends! I love ya!
Jane

9 comments:

Keith M. said...

lol you do some pretty weird stuff. I don't know if I'd have the nerve to go galloping down the main street...

Josh said...

Lol Keith.

I love blue pokey man....

fullyrandom said...

lol nice story I've been going kayaking in my nanan's pond it's lots of fun, its really deep too so we went for a swim and I got sun burnt :( , I don't like the sun! but yer...

Michael said...

ok.........weird Mary

fullyrandom said...

WoW!! this is so amzing aye

Jane said...

Aye!

Keith, by "galloping down main street" you mean so publically expressing all my strange little querks? I'm a pretty open person. If you're gonna know me, you're gonna know me.

Michael, you know I'm weird! At least you should. You've known me for six months now. Dude! It's only been six months! It seems like I've known you guys forever.

Kay anyway, I should probably go now.

Goodnight, my friends!

Jane said...

Johnny, there's no place to post a comment on your new blog. I think it's deffective! :)

Oooh oooh! Guess what everyone? I getta start violin again! Yaay! On Tues. I've missed t so much! And now it's back! Like me! Yaaay!

fullyrandom said...

yea poooooooy I might have to do it again aye

Jane said...

Aye!

And I want one! I think it's pretty nifty that it has your name on it too. Is it fun to drive? I like big vehicular thingies. I think they would be fun to drive.