Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weeeehaaaaa!!!!

Snow.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday Michael, Ruth, and I went asledding. First it was a snow fight and we even got the broken armed man to play...then he went sledding...then we went sledding!!!!!!! We decided to do a catipiller with the sleds and snowboard that we have...Michael sits on the board in front and stears us. next comes Ruth, laying down on a sled...she holds on to Michael's waist and I come in the rear holding on to her waist. At first we tried it on the long, gradually sloping hill. It was fun but we didn't get up much speed so....We had to try the steep hill! This time I was in the middle, with boarder boy in front of me and Ruth, boarder girl, behind me. We were going so fast Michael couldent see to steer...(did I mention that this was after dark?and that there is a tree, a metal hydrant, and a pond at the base of the steep hill?)....I was in the middle laying down so I couldent see either, and Ruth closed her eyes and hung on for dear life!!!!!!!!!! Three blind sledders...Three blind sledders....opps...Micheal is trying to slow us down...I can feel it ..wooo my eyes are stinging cause the wind...I cant see..we are turning....Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Ruth hit the tree!! The last sled in line swings really wide on the corner. We midst the tree but she collided.....ow....my lip has been swollen all day from Ruth booting me in the mouth when we were loading up.....We picked her up and went in side , where Micheal went to get the Hot Chocolate. He jumped up on the counter and the trail mix came down...all over the floor......hey! yum!!! Trail mix off the floor! Then we all got sent to bed like good little children....

12 comments:

fullyrandom said...

I'm a foreigner :)

JohnJohn said...

Wow!! And I thought I had a fun day.

Jane said...

I wanna play in the snow with the Lindekens! You guys are fun!

Do you have any snow pictures? If you do, would you mind posting them? Please! Ahhh thanks! You so wonderful!

Johnny, I don't get your little joke. We all know you live in NZ. Although I wouldn't call you a foreigner since you come every summer, but you don't live here, so I guess, technically, you would be classified as a foreigner. What does everyone else think?

fullyrandom said...

I was just joking.I not a foreigner

Anonymous said...

Totally!!!!!!! I wish you could come, Mary!!!! We could make a REALLY long caterpillar!!!! And, actually......no, I'll let Sarah say that.So, nevermind!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey? What? What am I saying??? Supposed to be saying???? Ruth???

Michael said...

yikes!!!!! aahhhhhhh that was a scary night!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no fare. We don't have a sled, but we used a piece of a plastic barrel. Very small, it was hard to sit on it. I love SNOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, sounds like fun, Sarah! We're not "supposed" to have snow out here, so everyone has to REALLY enjoy it when it does. ;)

Hannahj11 said...

hey mary, havn't talked to you on the web lately.. what's up?

Anonymous said...

I don't remember, Sarah!!! Why didn't you ask me the day that I said it, and I might remember..... oh, yeah!!!!!! I remember now!!!! It was my new nickname,but you gave it to me, so I thought you would want to tell the people on YOUR blog what it is IF you want!

Jane said...

Hey Banana!

Not much goin' on.

"But my lips hurt real bad!" I need me bee's wax.