Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vacation time!

Hello Everyone!
First of all, I need to tell you that today is my last day on the computer for at least three weeks. No, I didn'y get in trouble. I'm banning myself. I've been thinking about how much I'm on this thing and realized that it' really getting in the way. It's become an idol for me. So in order to catch up on school and, most importantly, to spend more time with God, I have to get rid of the temptaion for a while.
I'll miss you all. We have some pretty good conversations on here. It would make it a lot easier if you were all here, but, unfortunately, I have many friends whom I don't see. I'll miss you guys the most.
See ya at the end of my vacation!
I'll miss ya'll here in Blogger Land too.

Written with much love and many huggs!
Mary
Check out my fully mean bros!
(The one in the red jacket isn't really my brother, but he's close enough.)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Bye Mary Ill miss you......I fully understand about the fasting Part...I had to do it once too.

fullyrandom said...

ILL MISS YOU

fullyrandom said...

IT WORKSS NOW......MEAN!!!