Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I know it's time for an update. That's why I'm writing.

Warning:
Our internet has been down since Wednesday, so this may contain some graphic material not fit for children.

Say goodbye to sweet, innocent Mary and hello to the definition of funki: Jane!

Hello my people. How is my cowtripper doing? That's nice. What about my cow? "And how's Cowslapper," you ask? I'm OK.

I'm happy!

I wanna talk to people, but there aren't any people on! What's wrong with you F.E.A.K.E.s! At least I have a good excuse. What's yours? I bet it's not as good as mine!

I like cheeeeese.
I like cheeeeesecake better.

I like ... Let's not go there.

"Here we go! Let's take 'em to the show!"
I like the Numa Numa Dance song. It makes me happy. Does anyone know how to get the English lyrics for that song? I want 'em.

Sorry if this blog isn't very good. I started talking to Johnny, and I kinda lost most of my Janeness. It might come back. You never know.
I'm gonna go look for pictures...

Hey look! I found one! This was taken when Jamie was here. See he's behind John.











Oh, you guys are never gunna guess what ingenious
Studly Brother!











Sorry, I was interrupted yet again. "By whom," you ask? Johnny. Again. Oh, that sounds bad! I like talking to you, Johnny. I just thought it a bit strange that I was interrupted by you twice. I guess I was just supposed to talk to you.
Anywho, I bet you're all wondering what the ingenious thing that I did is? (Confusing? I hope so!) Well, I was eating a cracker, and I bit down on it funny. A very sharp piece of cracker jammed into my gum and made it bleed. I laughed.
OK, pictures, pictures. Hmmm.....

Isn't it positively GORGEOUS!
Wait a minute... I don't have a beard. Hey, that's Robert! What is HE doing on my blog!











You should be thankful. The stranger I am on here, the less likely it is that I'll be Jane when I'm with you all tonight. I think. Well, I know I'll be with you tonight. I just wasn't sure about the whole... Well, you know what I mean. No need to explain!


Now where were we.... Ahh, yes. Me!


Now THATS what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I'm hungry. What should I eat? Hmm, lets see.... Club Crackers. That sounds nice. Mmmmmm... the buttery crispness is positively evil! I want more! Mmmmmmmm..... OK, what else. Something with a bit of substance to it, maybe? MILK! Milk has loads of substance! I think. It fills me up anyway.
Uh! The horror! I just realized that I've been on the computer for... a long time... and I haven't been listening to any music! At all! None! For shame, for shame! All righty now... what do I wanna listen to. I know! Can you guess? It's where I get my inspiration? Come on, you know me better than that! What! You honestly don't know! That's just wrong! No, I won't tell. You obviously don't care that much since you couldn't even guess! OK, you really wanna know? The Numa Numa Dance song!
"My-a hee! My-a who! My-a ha! My-a ha, ha!" Yeeaah! Woooowhooooo!
"Allo. Allo." Yeeaah! Sing it, Man!
"Numa, numa yay! Numa, numa yay! Numa, numa, numa yay!"
Ut-oh! 2:00. I have to go do school now. So sad! Well, blog ya later! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Get it? BLOG ya later! Ha, ha, ha, ha! I crack myself up! Sometimes.




4 comments:

Jane said...

This stupid thing wouldn't let me put spaces where I wanted too! I hate this stupid program!


Not really. Hate is a strong word.

I used strange a lot today. That's kinda weird.

JohnJohn said...

Very well, althogh I am Fully bummed and Fully bored. Yes I said Fully Bummed, and that is 'couse I could not go to the Grotto. For more info visit me at ConIfusAming.blogspot.com

Michael said...

yea john and you also posted

JohnJohn said...

What is that suposed to mean, Micheal??????