Friday, December 1, 2006

I love cheeeeesecake

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been busy. Honost! Plus I just figured out that the stupid site will only let me sign in from the blog. I wondered why I wasn't getting in.
Anywho, not much goin' on. I think. I'm having someone over to my house tonight! Yaay! That makes me happy. I like people. Well, my people anyway. I'm still working on liking people who aren't mine.

Ummm, I like pictures! Lets see if I can find some this time. Last time I couldn't find any except for the demo ones that came on the computer and this really ugly one of me. Which really isn't all that rare. I don't look very goood in pictures. What was I gonna do? Oh yeah, I was gonna try to post a picture. Well, here goes nothin'!
Hey look! I found some! I clicked browse and there they were just a waitin' for me! And that's not all! As you can see, I figured out how to move 'em, too! And I did it all by myself..Don't wanna be all by myself! Oh sorry. Back to my sentence..., without anyones help! I'm becoming so resourceful!


I'm gonna go get some more!


Aren't they gorgeous? My mommy bought them for me 'cause she loves me so much. But Bethy doesn't like them. She thinks they're vile creations of man.






I want something happier.


Becca: Ahh, Mary, you still there?


Mary: Oh, sorry. Those things take so long to upload that I got hungry. But I'm back now!

Ahh! there it is.


It's my house! I think it's beautiful! Oh, and there's my van, too! Yay! Oh, and my garbage can! Well, OK so that's not my house. It's the shop and the barn is the one behind it with the door open. But it's close enough, right?








This is a necklace that Sara strung. Isn't it pertty? It's expensive!














This is the expensive necklace that Sara strung on Big's neck.

So, Big, how did it feel to be wearing $200 worth of pearls on your neck?







Well, I have to go wash dishes before my people get here.

Later Mater!

5 comments:

fullyrandom said...

O RIGHT!

JohnJohn said...

O RIGHT! what?

fullyrandom said...

umm...oh right cheesecake!

Jane said...

I think it's an inside joke, John, but I'm not sure.

Sarah said...

That is a beutiful necklace!!!!!!1